Dorset County Council staff pay DT1
Dorset County Council aims to save around £6.1m across all directorates through changes to staff pay and conditions including:
• the impact of a pay freeze in 2010-11 and 2011-12 (£3.6m);
• changes to pay, terms and conditions of staff with effect from 2012-13;
• reduction in the multiplier applied to actual pay due on redundancy from 2.5 to 1.75 from 1 April 2011 with potential further reductions being explored.
- Further info: www1.dorsetforyou.com/COUNCIL/commis2009.nsf/4181A3CB283FAC95802577F300321B0E/$file/Microsoft Word - Dec10 Addressing the budget deficit.pdf
- Source: www1.dorsetforyou.com/COUNCIL/commis2009.nsf/4181A3CB283FAC9580257…
- Posted by: Tommy Hardy at 6:33pm on 17 December 2010
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?